Home Owner Resources

Cleaning/Domestic Services

Waste Industries 843-397-5586 Trash pick up service is every Monday. The only exceptions are if Christmas and New Year's Eve falls on a Monday. In this case, trask pick up will be Tuesday.

Computer Services

Time Warner Cable/Spectrum 1-833-697-7328 For Farm Bulk Account Services

Eagle Web Designs

A Custom Website Design & Marketing Company

11740 Hwy 17 Bypass Unit 101 Murrells inlet, SC 29576

Electrical Services

Santee Cooper 843-448-2411

Medical Services

Grand Strand Hospital 843-692-1000

Pet Services

Animal Control 843-915-5172


Grand Strand Water & Sewer 843-443-8200